To the presenters of the Disciplinary Struggles in the History of Education conference in Tampere 7.-9.6.2017
Thank you for your contribution to the conference!
1. The scientific committee has decided to develop one or two refereed publications based on the presentations in the conference. Since there were both Finnish and English presentations, we are considering either separate publications in both languages, or a mixture of both languages, but this depends much on the proposals we receive.
2. At the moment we stick to the title of the conference, and hope you would take this into account when developing your proposal. We will consider the title(s) and publishers, once we have received all proposals.
3. Instructions for developing your proposal in English or in Finnish
- word or rtf-document
- font Times new roman 12, space 1,5
- appr. 15 pages with references
- no styles
- provisory reference style: Fuller, Steve. 2015. Knowledge: The Philosophical Quest in History. London: Routledge
The styles and format will be shaped later according to the publisher demands.
4. Send your manuscript both to Anja – email@example.com – and to Gabriele – firstname.lastname@example.org by the END OF SEPTEMBER 2017. The scientific committee will decide, whether your proposal is accepted to review process or not, and whether you should improve it before the review. You will be notified about acceptance and revisions after a month, before the review process starts.
We hope to read from you soon.
Kind regards and have a nice summer
Anja, Gabriele, Hanna-Maija and Jenni
Photo: Jenni Pätäri, Conference farewell session 9.6.2017