Update 1.10.2017: Due to inquiries we have decided to prolong the deadline for the manuscripts till the end of October 2017. Hoping to read from you soon!
Thank you for your contribution to the Disciplinary Struggles in the History of Education conference in Tampere 7.-9.6.2017.
1. The scientific committee has decided to develop one or two refereed publications based on the presentations in the conference. Since there were both Finnish and English presentations, we are considering either separate publications in both languages, or a mixture of both languages, but this depends much on the proposals we receive.
2. At the moment we stick to the title of the conference, and hope you would take this into account when developing your proposal. We will consider the title(s) and publishers, one we have received all proposals.
3. Instructions for developing your proposal in English or in Finnish
* word or rtf-document
* font new roman 12, space 1,5
* appr 15 pages with references
* no styles
* provisory reference style: Fuller, Steve. 2015. Knowledge: The Philosophical Quest in History. London: Routledge
The styles and format will be shaped later according to the publisher demands.
4. Send your manuscript both to Anja – email@example.com – and to Gabriele – firstname.lastname@example.org by the END OF OCTOBER 2017. The scientific committee will decide, whether your proposal is accepted to review process or not, and whether you should improve it before the review. You will be notified about acceptance and revisions after a month, before the review process starts.
We hope to read from you soon.
Anja, Gabriele, Hanna-Maija and Jenni