- Anja Heikkinen (University of Tampere, Network on history and philosophy of education, VET&Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hanna-Maija Huhtala (University of Eastern Finland, Network on history and philosophy of education, email@example.com)
- Gabriele Molzberger (University of Wuppertal, VET&Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jenni Pätäri (University of Tampere, Freedom and responsibility of popular adult education programme, The Finnish Society for Research on Adult Education, Active democratic citizenship ESREA-network, email@example.com)
University of Tampere research group Equality & Planetary Justice in Adult, Vocational & Higher Education: doctoral students Johanna Lätti, Sini Teräsahde & Katriina Tapanila.
Finnish Research Network on History and Philosophy is one of the SIG-Groups of the Finnish Educational Research Association (FERA). The network has been established in 2005 and its members are researchers and students. The mission of the network is to
- promote research and teaching on history and philosophy of education.
- dissemination of the findings in the field.
- improve collaboration between researchers.
The network joins the Finnish Society for the History of Education, the Finnish Society for Research on Adult Education, the Finnish Society for Vocational Education and the Finnish Book Historical Society.